There are currently four Companion Voices learning groups in the UK, located in Brighton, Hertfordshire (Kings Langley), Frome and Cambridge.
We are also planning introductory sessions in Weymouth, Hastings, Oxford and Southampton – please let us know if you’d like to attend any of these?
Groups have also been held in London and Bristol and will restart in those locations once venues and leaders are in place.
Please note, these are closed groups so venues and costs are given on enquiry.
Please Contact Us if you’d like to find out more about visiting or joining Companion Voices.
Next Practice Dates ~ 2019:
We meet monthly for teaching sessions with Judith Silver (Founder) and most groups also arrange additional practice sessions. To assist members with arranging their diaries, we’ve listed below the next few months Practice Sessions:
Please Note: August 2019: We will be taking our usual summer break in August and Practice Sessions will restart in September.
- Brighton: Usually 3rd Sunday of each month from 2pm to 4.30pm
- April: 21st
- May: 19th
- June: 16th
- July: 21st
- Hertfordshire (Kings Langley): Usually second and fourth Wednesday of the month from 10am to 12.30pm
- April: 3rd and 17th
- May: 1st and 22nd
- June: 12th and 26th
- July: 10th and 24th
- Frome: Usually first Sunday of the month from 3pm to 5.30pm
- April: 7th
- May: 5th
- June: 2nd
- July: 7th
- Cambridge: Usually 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month, from 7pm – 9pm
- April: 11th and 25th
- May: 9th and 23rd
- June: 13th and 27th
Introductory Sessions ~ 2019:
We are planning introductory sessions in Weymouth, Hastings, Oxford and Southampton, as people in these areas have been in touch and are looking to setup a Companions Voices Local Group there – Please let us know if you’d like to attend any of these? Or if you’d like to start a group in your area?
Please contact us via our Contact Form if you’d like:
- to get in touch with and/or visit any of the groups
- to become a Companion Voices learning group leader
- to arrange for one of the groups to come and sing for you or someone you know
- any further information