There are currently four Companion Voices learning groups in the UK, located in Brighton, Hertfordshire, Frome and Cambridge. We are also planning two introductory sessions to be held in Weymouth (March) and Hastings (April) . Groups have also been held in London and Bristol and will restart in those locations once venues and leaders are in place.
Please note, these are closed groups so venues and costs are given on enquiry.
Please Contact Us if you’d like to find out more about visiting or joining Companion Voices.
- Brighton: Usually third Sunday of the month, 2pm to 4.30pm (optional meeting 12.45, followed by bring and share lunch)
- Hertfordshire: Usually second and fourth Wednesday of the month, 10am to 12.30pm
- Frome: Usually first Sunday of the month, 3pm to 5.30pm
- Cambridge: Usually 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month, from 7pm – 9pm
- Weymouth group due to start in March. Introductory session Monday 25th March
- Hastings group due to start in April
Annual Retreat Day/Weekend: Open to all Companions, usually held end of October.
Please contact us via our Contact Form if you’d like:
- to get in touch with and/or visit any of the groups
- to become a Companion Voices learning group leader
- to arrange for one of the groups to come and sing for you or someone you know
- any further information