Companions and Friends
Sunday, 31 January 2021 from 6pm to 7.30pm (UK time)
Singing for people at the end of life isn’t something everyone’s come across, let’s face it. This is an opportunity for anyone who’d like to find out more about Companion Voices and for Companions from across our growing community to ‘meet’, talk, share one or two of our songs… Bring your own cuppa and snacks!
Please register on our Facebook event or through this website’s Contact page to be sent Zoom details.
There is no cost for this event; if you’re able and feel drawn to make a donation to CV,
we’d greatly appreciate it.
Please contact us via our Contact Form if you’d like:
- to get in touch with and/or visit any of the groups
- to become a Companion Voices learning group leader
- to arrange for one of the groups to come and sing for you or someone you know
- any further information
Some of our Past Special Events
- Bingley (West Yorkshire) Introductory Workshop with Judith ~ Sunday 15th March 2020
- Warwick (Heart Of England) Introductory Workshop with Judith ~ Saturday 18th January 2020
- Glastonbury / Wells Festival of Death and Dying ~ Sunday 3rd November 2019
- Autumn Memorial, Brighton ~ Saturday 2nd November 2019
- ‘Pushing Up Daisies’ Event in Frome ~ Saturday 12th October 2019
- Joint Frome/Bristol Session, in Bristol ~ Sunday 8th September 2019
- Festival of Death and Life, Discover DeCrypt, Glastonbury ~ Saturday 22nd June 2019
- Living Well, Dying Well, Cambridge ~ Saturday 11th May 2019
… and our very special annual Companion Voices Retreat Days, open to all Companions