Companion Voices 2020 Introductory Sessions:
We are planning the following introductory sessions, please let us know if you’d like to attend one of these:
- HEART OF ENGLAND (Warwick): Saturday 18th January 2020, 10.30am-4.30pm
Introductory Day with Judith Silver, in Warwick.
Financial Commitment: £35-£50 on an honesty-based sliding scale – please contribute what you can. And it’s important to us not to turn anyone away, so if this is too great a financial commitment please get in touch.
- BINGLEY (West Yorkshire): Sunday 15th March 2020.
Please contact us via our Contact Form if you’d like:
- to get in touch with and/or visit any of the groups
- to become a Companion Voices learning group leader
- to arrange for one of the groups to come and sing for you or someone you know
- any further information
- Joint Frome/Bristol Session, in Bristol ~ Sunday 8th September 2019, from 2pm to 4.30pm: A joint Frome/Bristol Companion Voices Session held in Bristol (the start of the South West England Companion Voices Network).
- ‘Pushing Up Daisies’ Event in Frome ~ Saturday 12th October 2019: Companion Voices Frome were invited to take part in this event.
- Annual Companion Voices Retreat Day ~ Saturday 26th October 2019, from 10.30am to 4.30pm in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire: In 2019 Companion Voices Hertfordshire hosted our Annual Retreat Day. It’s a day we meet, share our experiences as Companions, sing and reflect on our practice and self-care with the guidance of a therapist. Including a bring and share lunch, with hot drinks and fruit provided.
- Glastonbury / Wells Festival of Death and Dying ~ Sunday 3rd November 2019: Companion Voices Frome/Bristol were invited to take part in this event.